Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd M Hutton has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Todd M Hutton has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
Dr. Todd M Hutton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Todd M Hutton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
Dr Hutton is a really great psychiatrist. I have had lots of improvement in my quality of life over the years that I've been seeing him. Even though I have a pretty tough bipolar 1 disorder. I've come to feel that he really cares about me and he NEVER EVER GIVES UP on a patient. My only wish is that he wouldn't spread himself so thin that sometimes he's falling asleep during a session. But I don't judge because I don't know his situation. Overall, I think Dr Hutton is a wonderful doctor and I count myself lucky for having been referred to him so many years ago and would recommend him to anyone with bipolar disorder, specifically, because he is clearly knowledgable about treating us.
Dr. Hutton is terrific. He is approachable and available. He is incredibly knowledgeable about how psychiatric medications work together and how medications can react very differently in different people. His office staff are spectacular. I have been a patient for over 20 years and am still alive, because of Dr. Hutton's great work!
Dr. Hutton is an excellent doctor as well as being a very caring person. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable, perfessional, understanding and helpful. It is very easy to discuss the issues with him, he listens and makes it very comfortable. If you need help, I suggest you give Dr. Hutton a try. You won't be disappointed.
29 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Todd M Hutton accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Todd M Hutton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.