Dr. Todd J Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd J Smith?

I loved him . He is very compassionate, caring, proffessional has great bed side manner. I would love to start seeing him again..againe to

He visited me in surgery recovery awesome Dr. Keep up the great work Todd

Dam Good.

Dr Smith takes the time to listen to the Pt. I have looked a long time and spent a lot of money trying to find a good smart Dr. Finally I found Dr. Smith.

Prescribed me Hydrocodone for 7 mo for cronic pain. Drug tested me each office visit. At the 7 mo office visit for whatever reason I tested neg for the pills. I had just taken 2 so go figure. He then cut me off cold turkey. I have no idea why I tested neg as I had taken them everyday as prescribed. I should have been given another test as that one was obviously a false reading but I didn't realize I could demand one. I left & never went back. I've been dealing with my addiction ever since buying the pills on the street

Personal View

I find Dr. Smith a caring and informed professional. He listens and he is not judgemental. Easy to speak with and is very knowledgeable. I do recommend him highly. But appointments are not as easy to get as I would like but he will work with you there as well.

Dr. Todd J Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Frankfort, IL.