Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd S Jarosz
Dr. Todd S Jarosz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greer, SC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jarosz is affiliated with Providence Hospital Northeast and Lake Norman Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd S Jarosz has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Todd S Jarosz has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Todd S Jarosz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Todd S Jarosz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
We've been seeing Dr. Jarosz for almost 6 months. He's a passionate physician who cares deeply about his patients. He treated us as though we were his only patients. He performed spine fusion on my husband and the surgery was a huge success. He has changed our lives for the better. He is our hero! Rob and Lilly
It is beyond me how Dr. Jarosz received those Great Reviews. He fused my back from L5 to S1. Could not sit or stand and in awful awful pain after surgery. He did a second surgery one month later to shorten screws but the damage har already been done. His exact words "I've done all I can do and you will have to live with it". How uncaring and inconsiderate. I pray no one ever has to experience what I went through. If you need back surgery you might want to think twice about letting Dr. Jarosz do back surgery on you.
I was traveling in SC and messed my back up. I was unable to walk. ER visit , MRI, Dr. Jarosz visit and surgery 6 days later I was walking with no pain in my back the morning after surgery! It just wonderful to be able to walk. Two weeks later, I was on a 1000 mile ride to Texas. Can not say enough good about the care I received from Dr. Jarosz.
He has done my 3rd back surgery due to a bad fall where I broke something inside. Never doubted him. He can be a bit brash at times, but you always know exactly where you stand medically with him. He even called me every few days to check on me & NO Dr. has ever taken the time to do that before. I truely felt he cared about my health & my life & will always be grateful for what he's done for me. Sure, the post surgery was not as smooth as I wish it had been, but I believe others in the hospital setting made my physicians job so much harder than it should have been due to their ignorance & lack of their own training. Dr. Jarosz is a wonderful doctor & human being!!
Dr. Jarosz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1993
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Todd S Jarosz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Associates, 2755 S Highway 14 Ste 1200L, Greer, SC
Dr. Todd S Jarosz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greer, SC.