Dr. Todd Joye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Joye?

VERY DISAPPOINTED - FAILED TO GIVE PROPER INFORMED CONSENT

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I received an epidural steroid injection (ESI) from Dr Joye. After the procedure I have now learned that the drug that Dr Joye used for the ESI (KENALOG-40) is NOT APPROVED BY THE FDA FOR EPIDURAL ADMINISTRATION. Dr Joye never informed me that he was injecting a drug into me on an off-label basis. Had I been properly and legally informed that the drug injected into me was NOT APPROVED by the FDA for epidural administration, I would have refused the injection. The package insert for KENALOG-40 from the Bristol-Myers Squibb website clearly states at the very top "NOT FOR EPIDURAL USE". Why is a drug being injected into people epiduraly when the package insert clearly states "NOT FOR EPIDURAL USE"? At minimum, informed consent should be obtained from each patient. This is something that I never received. I have also learned that ESIs are extremely dangerous. Several people have even died from ESIs. Arachnoiditis is also another very serious complication that may result from ESIs. I was never informed of any of these potentially very serious complications from ESIs. I would not recommend Dr Joye for any kind of invasive procedure due to his failure to give proper and legally required informed consent. For narcotic pain relievers he is probably OK.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Dr. Joye explains things so clear and takes the time to talk about different options. He also involves the patient in the discussion and values their opinion and what they have to say. I'm so glad I was referred to him. I trust him and have a lot of confidence in him. I've been to several places, but here we found the source of my pain and I'm finally experiencing improvement. I am so thankful. I can't say enough nice things about the people at Intervene MD I have encountered.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr Todd Joy is the best doctor in the world he really knows his stuff,The staff is awsome to.If you need a good doctor go see Dr Todd Joy. They make u feel at home.

Top Notch Docter - the best

Posted on October 19th, 2012

THE SMARTEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET. BEST OF THE BEST.

Posted on August 1st, 2017