Dr. Todd Kerner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Kerner?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Caring practice

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Listens takes time and tries new options

Kind Doctor - he listens and cares

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I have been to this Doctor multiple times. What a blessing he is! He listens and is a caring man. He seems to be knowledgable as well...

Kind and Caring Doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Great, caring doctor. He listens and shows a genuine interest in his treatment and wanting to help. He doesn't stand above the patient - he listens and understands. Very humble man.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

We love doctor Kerner he has helped my husband so much and the nurse that works with him is great

Extremely Grateful for Dr.Todd E Kerner, MD, PHD

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Dr. Todd E Kerner, MD, PHD is a top-notch professional, competent, knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring doctor. He is the first doctor I've seen who actually listens to me. That is HUGE!!!...unfortunately that seems rare in a doctors today or at least the ones I've seen. If I ever have to wait, I wait patiently as I know he is giving his full attention and time to the patients before me as he gives to me. He never rushes you out the door. In the past I have seen doctors and even surgeons who have left me with more questions, confusion, and frustration than before the appointment. He is an exceptional medical professional! He is truly helping me cope with and improve my medical afflictions. Dr. Kerner has restored my faith in doctors. I am so thankful for him and his practice and highly recommend him!!!!

COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT FOR PATIENTS

Posted on June 12th, 2013

THIS OFFICE IS A COMPLETE JOKE! THE OFFICE MANAGER STACI SHOULD BE FIRED FOR HER LACK OF MATURITY AND PROFESSIONALISM. SHE IS DOWN RIGHT THE RUDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED AND WILL NEVER GO BACK AND WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS OFFICE! LEARN TO HAVE RESPECT AND IF YOU CANT MAYBE YOU DON'T BELONG WORKING WITH OTHERS, OR MAYBE YOUR PARENTS NEVER TAUGHT YOU THAT GROWING UP? A GOOD PLACE TO START GOING WOULD BE IS CHURCH! ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE IN NEED OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE!

Great Guy!

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr. Kerner is terrific! He is kind and caring; he LISTENS and responds appropriately, answers all questions without acting as if he doesn't have the time. I recommend him highly!!

Posted on June 29th, 2017