Dr. Todd Kile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Kile?

Most dismissive doctor ever.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

My first visit and he didn't take any time with me. I felt he couldn't wait to get out the room and couldn't care less about problems my foot issues. He said he was only interested in fixing bones (obviously not interested in the patient as a person). I will not let him do surgery, because if I have a post op problem, he probably won't care. The other progressive foot issue was disregarded altogether until he finally admitted that I had a problem after I insisted that he look at my foot. I guess he doesn't have to worry about maintaining a practice, because he can hide behind the reputation of Mayo, which is now questionable in my opinion.

Superlative Wholistic Patient Care

Posted on July 4th, 2014

Dr. Kile performed significant surgery on a foot in 1994. He has always welcomed me back any time, as I have had foot and ankle issues since childhood. Not only was the surgery outstanding, but his concern for the patient's problems is far beyond what you would expect or find from other doctors. He and the staff are definitely patient focused and centered -trying to come up with ideas to make you as functional as possible. I travel hundreds of miles to see him, because he is so knowledgeable and caring and skillful.

The Worst!!

Posted on February 18th, 2012

Dr. Kile told me that my continued pain after surgery was "imagined"! After seeing another surgeon an impingement was found and I had to have an additional surgery. I would NEVER advise anyone to go to the Mayo Hospital or to DR. Kile . As soon as you have a problem they want nothing to do with you!!!

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Very good surgeon and personable.

Amazing surgeon

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Kile and his PA Nick. He is kind compassionate and truly cares about a patient's best interest.

Posted on August 18th, 2016