Is Dr. Todd Koppel the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Koppel MD
Dr. Todd Koppel has 3 locations
721 Clifton Ave Suite 2D
Clifton, NJ 07013
721 Clifton Ave Suite 2C
Clifton, NJ 07013
Dr. Todd Koppel has the following 1 specialty
- Interventional Pain Medicine
Dr. Todd Koppel has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1992
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Todd Koppel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Todd Koppel's office for more information.
721 Clifton Ave Suite 2D Clifton, NJ : (201) 571-1172
721 Clifton Ave Suite 2C Clifton, NJ : (201) 528-6117
240 Williamson Street Suite 205 Elizabeth, NJ : (201) 720-4510
More about Dr. Todd Koppel
Dr. Koppel is a board certified pain management specialist with 20+ years of experience in the management of various types of acute and chronic conditions. Each patient receives a comprehensive evaluation ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Todd Koppel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.