3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

DNC done on June 22,2018

Dr kraemer has been my Dr for at least three year's. I was referred to him by my other ob-gyn Dr since they didn't accept my insurance anymore & I am very pleased of how he took me under his wing & he has had one on one talks w me on everything. He told me from the beginning that he would take very good care of me & he reminded me of that before my surgical procedure before I had it at Baptist hospital. He has not let me down at anytime. He informs me of everything. Each visit which has been several has been great & he is very caring. No disappointment here!!!!!

Never again...

I told him at the beginning of my pregnancy I wanted someone who I would see every visit and come to know on a personal level since he was going to be delivering my rainbow baby (previous stillborn) and EVERY appointment besides the last couple I saw his nurse, Anne. I would have been way more comfortable just having her deliver my baby. He just asks u if you have any problems, if not... your appointment is over. No communication at all. Also, he is very quick to jump straight to a C-Section!

dont even think of going to him

i was infected after a c section that he had to give me to deliver my son. The c section was only due to the fact he wouldnt make time to see me when i started showing signs of help syndrome. he was not very attentive and i nearly lost my life as well as my sons i wouldnt send a dog to this man

Dr. Todd M Kraemer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lugoff, SC.