Dr. Todd Lewis Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Todd Lewis?

Spinal laminectomy - tail bone to above waist line.

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Surgery had to be repeated three times, then wound would not heal. Got infected and had to be treated by infectious disease doctor and for 6 months afterward, had to be treated at hospital neary every day to change wound. Nurse finally suggested a "wound vaccuum" and after several months, the long wound finally began to heal. Beginning to end, surgery and the terrible effects took 8-10 months to heal. During the treatment, medicines that had to be used to save my life during the infection, ccaused my kidneys to begin to heal. The kidney doctor is still treating me today, and to make matters worse, the surgery did not affect the numbness in my feet, which was the main reason for surgery to begin with.

should have his license revoked

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I met dr Lewis in Good Sam hospital after a back injury, all he said was its a simple procerdure, you'll be back to work in a week. 2days after the surgury I was paralized and dr lewis never came to my room again and even canceled the follow up appt

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Lewis performed a laminectomy and lapendectomy on me. He was the first person to correctly identify my problem and laid out my options and a possible treatment course with surgery as a backup. After six weeks we decided that surgery was the right way to go. Everything went fine. The only reason I didn't give him 4 stars on everything was that he was short with some of his answers. However, I was the nervous, scared patient going through something new and he had been through it many times before.

Really?

Posted on January 25th, 2010

I have to have a lumbar injection, I am afraid of needles. I called Kim, the lady at the desk who set my appointment and told her that I was afraid and wanted to know if I could be given a sedative to calm me before the epidural, I was told "absolutely not because the Dr wouldn't want me sedated in any way. Not knowing much about it I reluctantly said OK and went on about my day, the next day I received a pamphlet from Dr. Lewis's office explaining the procedure, and in the pamphlet I found that the use of sedatives to calm the patient are common place, so I called the radiologist and asked them. I was told that more people than not are afraid of this procedure and again that sedatives are common place, I then called the Dr's office again to speak with Kim, and told her what I had learned from the paper work she had sent me. She was very unpleasant and denied and I quote " that's just crazy I have never heard of that, you'll just have to call the radiologist and ask for yourself" to which I responded, "I called them before I called you, and it's also in the paper work you sent me" then she got really calm and asked me which pharmacy I used and said that I would have a script to pick up in time before my procedure. "I think there is something wrong with that" I'm just saying.. Not to mention that my appointment was at 9:30am, I had to be there at 9:05am for paper work and I sat in the room by myself till almost 11:00 am.

Posted on May 12th, 2017