Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd S Marcus has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Todd S Marcus has the following 8 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 101
I have been taking my kids to Dr. Todd for 5 years. I agree he doesn't get really friendly or joke or play with the kids and he can seem a little short sometimes but when my child was ill he went above and beyond. He hands out his cell phone number and will call you night or day and spend a vary long time with you on the phone. you can also text him and he will reply. He is vary focused while in the room on the child's health needs. He doesn't go out of his way to try to meet the parents approval by being fake. He doesn't waste his time playing or joking around because he knows how many patients are waiting in other rooms to see him. His biggest concern is caring for his patients. When your child is ill and truly needs care you will get 120% of his attention and time even without an appointment. It has taken 5 years but I have found over time he becomes extremely personable. He is a vary bright and I have seen how much he truly cares. I don't mind waiting to see him at all. You will always wait for a truly great Dr. because others know how wonderful they are and they choose them as their Doctor. Be weary of a Dr. who isn't busy and has barley any patients waiting to see them. When your kids are ill you will see a side of Dr. Todd you never knew was there, I had no clue until my child was ill and I saw the unbelievable compassion he has for his work and his patients.
Dr. Todd is a very compassionate pediatrician. He is always available no matter the day or time and he listens and goes out of his way to make sure he takes 100% care of my children who have an immune deficiency disorder that requires immediate attention. A truly wonderful doctor!!
I have taken my 5 and 7 year olds to Dr. Todd for 7 years. I am always able to get an appointment the same day and rarely have more than a 5 minute wait once we are there. Dr. Todd has always been great with my kids and spot on with every diagnosis...when I went in yesterday with what I thought was an allergic reaction that my daughter had, he even gave me his personal cell phone because I was worried. I recommend these guys to everyone, I have never had a bad experience!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marcus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Todd S Marcus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Todd S Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.