Dr. Todd Marcus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Marcus?

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I love Dr Todd his been take care of my old son since he was a month old the best pediatrician I could ever ask for his a amazing Dr if any body need a amazing pediatrician it will be Doctor Todd and the stuff that he has is just amazing I love them all

Love Doc Todd

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I have taken my 5 and 7 year olds to Dr. Todd for 7 years. I am always able to get an appointment the same day and rarely have more than a 5 minute wait once we are there. Dr. Todd has always been great with my kids and spot on with every diagnosis...when I went in yesterday with what I thought was an allergic reaction that my daughter had, he even gave me his personal cell phone because I was worried. I recommend these guys to everyone, I have never had a bad experience!

Best doctor ever

Posted on May 11th, 2017

My son is special needs and after many pediatricians we found dr todd. What a blessing. He spends hours with my son at each visit relieving the symptoms associated with his condition. He tries to cure the incurrable. I have to let other parents know that this is a place that will treat your child as their own. Please give your child a true opportunity by vitiating dr Todd Marcus.

Posted on April 14th, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. Todd for over 12 years. We love Dr. Todd and the staff they always go above and beyond for both of our kids.

A REAL person who cares, not just a white coat and a bill in the mail.

Posted on March 8th, 2017

We love Dr. Todd

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

I like that he doesn't beat around the bush and he seems to really care about his patients.

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr. Todd has the greatest cure for warts. It was completely painless. He checks on the progress as it goes and really shows real concern for his patients. Dr. Todd gave us his text address and we were able to be in touch with him all weekend while starting our son on medication. Our son loves going to see Dr. Todd. And I love the office staff. They are so helpful and they get you in to see the doctor as soon as possible. You have to wait awhile for Dr. Todd but that is because he spends time with each patient. You never feel rushed. He answers every question.

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Brilliant doctor! Excellent with kids. Very personable and easy to talk to. My daughter loves Dr. Todd and never has an issue with going to an appointment

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Todd and staff for the quick appointments you've always made for my daughter. Dr. Todd is very attentive with all of my questions concerning my child, regardless of how many questions I may have. We appreciate your time and patience in all of our concers, especially as busy as you and your staff are. We've received nothing but great compliments about you in the community.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Great doctor, especially with kids with ADHD. I strongly Recommend.

Dr. Todd

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Great Doctor! Staff is excellent! In office tests! Same day appointments!

awesome

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

We just moved here from Florida and dr todd is his new pcp. He's awesome! Hes great with my 12 yr old son, hes thorough, and the office has a relaxed kid friendly atmosphere. My son has had asthma all his life. Hes always been on a rescue inhaler. And he had many asthma attacks a week. We came here, dr todd said no good. Changed his allergy and gave him a preventative inhaler. He has had NO attacks for over 2 weeks!! :) its wonderful. I havent had to see that worried look on his face during one. He is definitely having a better quality of life now!