Dr. Todd O Mckinley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd O Mckinley?

I was in a major accident back in 1999. I broke right hand left hip and right foot. Dr mckinley did a 13 hour surgery. I do have arthritis in joints except my hip. I was or am grateful to him and his staff .

He saved my Sons life and his arm! Thank You Todd!!! Osage

I had leg and ankle surgery and feel very fortunate to have Dr. Mckiney as my surgeon. I highly recommend him

Feel like I'm in good hands...talented

Former PAO patient

I would highly recommend Dr. McKinley. I was diagnosed immediately with hip displasia (after over a year of seeing other doctors). He has performed both my PAO surgeries. He's friendly, attends to details, makes sure that you completely understand what's going on and his staff couldn't be more spectacular. I have yet to see any of them in a bad mood, appear to dislike thier jobs or treat anyone as if they are not the most important person their. They've been wonderful on each and every vist! They're prompt with service and good about answering questions over the phone. Almost all of my follow-up visits I've been in an out in 1hr (I typically schedule between 8 & 10am). That includes, questionairre, x-rays, doctor's visit and next appointment. I highly recommend Dr. McKinley and his entire staff!