Dr. Todd E Minga Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Todd E Minga?

The Best!!!!

By far the best doctor I have had. Spends time with me on appointment days, not in and out like most doctors. Considers my circumstances and feelings and includes me in decision making. I moved close to two hours away and still drive the distance just to keep him as my doctor.

Great Doc

Spent time with me. Went over all my labs with Explained everything

Thorough, Caring Doctor!!

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Minga! It was easy to get an appointment and very little wait time to see him. He took the time to "talk" through my issues and work out a treatment plan together we agreed on. His staff followed up on all tests and appointments with me. On the recheck, Dr. Minga went over all the results in detail and explained them to me. He is a true example of what a doctor should be with his patients! Highly recommended!