Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd Y Nida has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Tumor
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Brain Surgery
Showing 5 of 28
Staff is too lax, they don't answer phones, you get vm. Feel animosity from staff either because of my race or because I am an Obama Care pt.
Dr. Nida is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1995
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Todd Y Nida accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Head And Spine Institute, 44200 Woodward Ave Ste 112, Pontiac, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd Y Nida in this video.
Dr. Todd Y Nida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.