- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd E Nixon
Dr. Todd E Nixon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Nixon is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center. Dr. Nixon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd E Nixon has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Todd E Nixon has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 6
Saved my life Michael Bucchino
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd E Nixon - Posted on May 6th, 2018
Saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd E Nixon - Posted on October 12th, 2016
I'd like to take the time to thank Dr Nixon and his team. I had a rare infection on my valve and had to have a valve replacement. From being diagnost to post surgery, Dr Nixon handled my family and I with the upmost care one can ask for under these circumstances. I could never thank him enough for giving me a second chance at life. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm able to tell my story and Dr Nixon's name is always mentioned. Thanks again Dr Nixon
Competence and Expertise
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd E Nixon - Posted on September 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd E Nixon - Posted on October 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd E Nixon - Posted on June 3rd, 2013
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nixon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Todd E Nixon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDELAWARE VALLEY CARDIOVASCULAR SURGICAL ASSOCIATES, 1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 226, Langhorne, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd E Nixon, MD - Vascular Surgery in Langhorne, PA, in this video.
Dr. Todd E Nixon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.