Dr. Todd Odom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Odom?

Run and keep running if you can. otherwise call 911

Posted on June 1st, 2017

poor mental abilities. not fit for working on humans

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Thee best Colon Rectal surgeons in the Dallas area

Great Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2017

In 2001 I had developed ulcerated hemorrhoids (internal) and external also. I could not work. Dr. Odom operated on me. I developed a bowel blockage after surgery and he got me through this also. He will be my only colon Dr. as long as he is working. He is caring and I received excellent care. I trust him completely.

RUPTURED SPLEEN!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

In the spring of 2011 I had a routine colonoscopy performed by Dr. Todd Odom and the procedure left me with a RUPTURED SPLEEN! I was taken by ambulance to the Plano ER and the on-call emergency surgeon had to perform an splenectomy to save my life. This traumatic event has had a negative impact on my quality of life and health. I have posted this review perviously but it was taken down. I believe the public has a right to chose whether or not to use this doctor.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

The only thing that wasn't excellent was that I had to call to get my results. I waited 2 weeks and when I wasn't contacted I called the office.

Posted on July 28th, 2014

I have had to go to the ER twice now after medicine this doctor has prescribed. He does not thoroughly check out patients and is like talking to a blank wall. He should not be practicing medicine.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on April 14th, 2013

Dr. Odom is a wonderful doctor. I had heard many horrible things about the surgery I needed from other doctors. Dr Odom addressed my fears and put my mind at ease. The surgery went great and instead of being in the hospital for over a week as I had expected, I was home in 3 days and feeling great. Dr Odom checked on me several times by phone and office visits. If I ever need this type of surgery again, he will be the one to do it. I would give him 10 stars if I could! His staff is also great and very helpful!

Dr Odom

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Dr. Odom drained a very painful Anal Abscess for me. During the next few weeks I developed a Fistula which was again very painful. Dr Odom helped me every step of the way and has a great bedside manner. When it was decided that I needed Surgery to repair the fistula he calmed my nerves and explained what he needed to do. The surgery went well was fast and easy. Home the same day. 5 days later I developed bleeding that was severe. Went into the office unannounced and Dr Odom was still there, he got me back into a room and did a suture procedure right there to stop the bleeding. Dr Odom and his staff are professional and calm even in emergency situations. this helps calm a nervous, nerve frayed patient. I recommend Dr Odom for an Colo Rectal Problems.

Excellent, caring physiciabn

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Odom is the best. I had a problem with my colon that presented some challenges for him. He worked aggressively to find a resolution to the problem and not have to do sugery. When all else failed, I did have to have a colectomy. He has the best bedside manner and was very caring and attentive to my needs while in the hospital. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he and his staff are. I highly recommend him.

Dr Odom saved my life

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I had a bowel obstruction in 2000, the General Surgeon botched the surgery, a week later I had an abscess and septic shock! Thank God Dr Odom was called to correct the problem!! Thank u!

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Dr.Odom is such a caring physician. I was so thankful for the referral by others to lead me to him. He always listened to me and took all the necessary time to explain things. I hope that no one really NEEDS to visit him for his specialty...as it can be a bit embarrassing and painful..yet if you do... I highly recommend him. He is so professional and has his patient's best interests at heart.

Best Colorectal surgeon anywhere, Period!!

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr. Odom is the most knowledgeable doctor you can find. Not only that, he qualifies as a fine human being with an attitude that is magnificent. He will talk to you and answer your questions clearly. He is very deft at surgery and it shows. He had scheduled my surgery at 6:30PM and I was wheeled in at 6:25PM. I commented to the person that wheeled me into the OR about how timely it was and his comment was that Dr. Odom does not like his patients to wait or be delayed. What a fine human being! He is truly a gem in this dog eat dog world of I-want-to-make-me-the-most-money doctors of the world.