Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd P Howell has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 11
I was extremely freaked at the idea of showing my troubled areas to a group of Doctor's, when doing my free consultation for Vaser Lipo. Not knowing what to expect. I soon realized and felt that this practice genuinely wanted me to help me obtain a new goal, and regain my self-esteem. I will end with this note: if you feel defeated, how did i get here or why bother. Stop with the excuses and....invest in your FREE Consultation. You'll be glad you did, regardless if you choose a service or not. It was a great Down to Earth experience:) Hope this helps one person!
19 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Todd P Howell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTodd Howell Md, 8940 Bluebonnet Blvd Ste 300, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. Todd P Howell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.