Dr. Todd D Pascarelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd D Pascarelli?

Great doctor, if you ever see him. Office is poorly run.

The office is a mess. Don't expect to see Dr. Pascarelli in an emergency; he typically takes weeks to get an appointment. There are other doctors in this practice, but Dr. Pascarelli is the main appeal here (very knowledgeable and respected) and the sole reason why I've been a patient for 6 years. The last straw with this office came when I scheduled an appt to address a sudden debilitating condition (I'm young and active and in otherwise great health). As usual, the doctor's availability meant I would have to wait 4 weeks to see him for HIS next available appt. I explained to the receptionist that my condition was debilitating, and she said she would let me know if an earlier appt opens up (she never did) but I should see another dr in the office (which I refused - I wanted HIS advice, not to build the customer base of a new dr.). 2 Days before my appointment (that I waited a month for), I received a robo call confirming my appt. Shortly thereafter the receptionist called me and told me that Dr. Pascarelli is not taking new patients, which I was considered because it was a long time since I've seen him. I explained I've been a regular patient of the practice, and HIS availability limited my ability to see him. I've gone to other drs here for colds, etc. However, she insisted I wouldn't be seeing him and said the office manager and dr. also refused to allow me to see him. I requested the office manager call me, and was told she was away. She would call me in 6 days, first thing in the morning when she returned. I never received a phone call and was even told by the receptionist that I call "at the most inopportune time". Great doctor, if you ever see him.

Best internest in north Jersey

Compassionate, very thorough, great diagnostition, full exam w/every visit!

There is a reason it takes so long to get an appt with this doctor. He is excellent. At 62 years old, i am seeing him 10 years and I feel I am in good hands. Very thorough.

BEST DOCTOR HANDS DOWN

We were with Dr Pascarelli for a couple of years. We moved to California and wish we could take him with us. Dr Pascarelli is an excellent doctor who loves taking care of people. His yearly physical was exactly what every patient should go through. He takes his time and is very thorough.He calls his patients personally to follow up on their status. By the way, the staff is as excellent as the Dr.(thank you Melena and Carolyn) The Bussanich Family

Dr. Todd D Pascarelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochelle Park, NJ.