Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd W Perkins has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Showing 1 of 1
37 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Todd W Perkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVantage Eye Center, 622 Abbott St, Salinas, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd W Perkins in this video.
Dr. Todd W Perkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salinas, CA.