Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd W Peters has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Peters was exceptional in listening to my symptoms and the progression of my pain. Once he shared my MRI results it was clear that surgery was the only option for long term pain relief. I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. At six weeks post surgery I am walking and hiking as well as ever with no pain. I had a small set back with a fainting episode, and Dr. Peters assistant, Kailey, was extremely helpful coordinating Dr. Peters' instructions and recommendations. I felt supported during a scary set back in my recovery.
Dr. Peters and his staff were extremely professional. Kailey was extremely responsive and would get back to me immediately if on the other line. She kept the entire process in a good flow. I saw 4-5 ortho surgeons before picking Dr. Peters and the reason I chose him was because he was the only one who recommended I did not get surgery. I saw the honesty in this answer and appreciated it. Stand up guy.
My lumbar fusion at HOI was very successful, thanks to Dr. Peters. He helped get the surgery approved, and scheduled quickly. He is very candid and easy to talk to - has an excellent patient rapport. Very thankful I found him. He truly is the best. I've had this surgery before, 17 years ago - and wish it would've been as easy as this one has been.
I did extensive research for a spine surgeon before seeing Dr. Todd Peters. Dr. Peters takes the time to listen to your concerns and is cautious before recommending surgery, unlike many other surgeons. In my case, I had sciatica in my right leg due to a herniated L5 disc. After 3 months I decided to go through with surgery (microdiscectomy) because the pain was affecting every aspect of my life. I couldn't even play with my children anymore. The surgery was the best decision for me. I woke up from surgery, and my leg pain was gone completely! I can't even describe how thankful I was not to have this pain anymore. I walked out of surgery a few hours later and my pain from the incision was minimal and after 3 days, it was gone altogether. Dr. Peters performs the surgery at Hoag Orthopedic Institute. This facility is very clean, advanced and also provides a first class experience for his patients. I would like to mention Dr. Peters also has an amazing and kind Medical Assistant - Kailey. She is prompt and very efficient. I can't say enough good things about this office. If you are looking for relief from your pain, go to Dr. Peters!
25 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Todd W Peters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOne Brain And Spine Center, 361 Hospital Rd, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd W Peters in this video.
Dr. Todd W Peters is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.