Dr. Todd W Peters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd W Peters?

Minimally Invasive L4-L-5 Fusion Surgery

Dr. Peters was exceptional in listening to my symptoms and the progression of my pain. Once he shared my MRI results it was clear that surgery was the only option for long term pain relief. I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. At six weeks post surgery I am walking and hiking as well as ever with no pain. I had a small set back with a fainting episode, and Dr. Peters assistant, Kailey, was extremely helpful coordinating Dr. Peters' instructions and recommendations. I felt supported during a scary set back in my recovery.

discectomy

Back surgery l4/l5

Dr. Peters and his staff were extremely professional. Kailey was extremely responsive and would get back to me immediately if on the other line. She kept the entire process in a good flow. I saw 4-5 ortho surgeons before picking Dr. Peters and the reason I chose him was because he was the only one who recommended I did not get surgery. I saw the honesty in this answer and appreciated it. Stand up guy.

HE IS THE BEST

My lumbar fusion at HOI was very successful, thanks to Dr. Peters. He helped get the surgery approved, and scheduled quickly. He is very candid and easy to talk to - has an excellent patient rapport. Very thankful I found him. He truly is the best. I've had this surgery before, 17 years ago - and wish it would've been as easy as this one has been.

Excellent Spine Surgeon

I did extensive research for a spine surgeon before seeing Dr. Todd Peters. Dr. Peters takes the time to listen to your concerns and is cautious before recommending surgery, unlike many other surgeons. In my case, I had sciatica in my right leg due to a herniated L5 disc. After 3 months I decided to go through with surgery (microdiscectomy) because the pain was affecting every aspect of my life. I couldn't even play with my children anymore. The surgery was the best decision for me. I woke up from surgery, and my leg pain was gone completely! I can't even describe how thankful I was not to have this pain anymore. I walked out of surgery a few hours later and my pain from the incision was minimal and after 3 days, it was gone altogether. Dr. Peters performs the surgery at Hoag Orthopedic Institute. This facility is very clean, advanced and also provides a first class experience for his patients. I would like to mention Dr. Peters also has an amazing and kind Medical Assistant - Kailey. She is prompt and very efficient. I can't say enough good things about this office. If you are looking for relief from your pain, go to Dr. Peters!

THANK-YOU!

Kailey and Dr. Peters exceeded expectations. Dr. Peters spent ample time with me to properly diagnosis my L5 disc rupture. Kailey worked very hard to schedule my surgery ASAP knowing the severity of my condition (Setting appointments, dealing with insurance, etc.). Every email or phone call was returned the same day. Dr. Peters and his staff delivered on every promise. I can't thank both of them enough for improving my quality of life. Grateful!

Dr. Todd Peters Review

I would give Dr. Peters 10 stars if I could! He has a great bedside manner, is compassionate, listens attentively, and very down to earth. My surgery for Spondylolisthesis (minimally invasive L5-S1 fusion) was a total success with quite literally relief from several years of misery the day after the surgery was done. I would (and have already) highly recommend Dr. Peters - and Kailey (Clinical Coordinator) too!

Excellent Orthopedist

Dr Peters was friendly, listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. He suggested a very acceptable course of treatment and I left feeling very reassured. I had seen a different orthopedist previously and was much more satisfied with Dr. Peters. I am an RN and would highly recommend Dr. Peters

Takes time to go over your case. I find that about half of spine surgeons do, the other half are too quick. He makes you feel comfortable with the plan,

he is wonderful

I will always be thankful to Dr. Peters--

Dr. Todd W Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.