Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd E Rambasek
Dr. Todd E Rambasek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Olmsted, OH, with other offices in Lorain, OH and Sandusky, OH . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Rambasek is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center. Dr. Rambasek has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd E Rambasek has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Todd E Rambasek has the following 16 expertise
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Watery Eyes
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Dr. Todd E Rambasek has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
When I began seeing Dr Rambasek, I was off work with uncontrolled asthma & relentless serious sinus infection that was unresponsive to two sinus surgeries and multiple courses of antibiotics and steroids, even months of IV antibiotics via PICC line. He admitted me to ICU to desensitize me to an aspirin allergy, in order to get me off prednisone. Allergy testing revealed two mold allergens that had triggered the serious chronic sinus disease. Under Dr Rambasek's expert care, with allergy shots, meds, aspirin, & inhalers, I am back to work and breathing freely through both nose and lungs. I am eternally grateful for this wonderful doctor! Thank you, Dr Rambasek! The staff is magnificent, too!
Our son has been seeing Dr. Rambasek for a year now and I am very impressed w/the response to my concerns and his dedication to answer everyone of my questions. Dr. Rambasek is one of a handful that cares for his patients not only that but my teenage son feels well taken care of. And that's the important thing.....
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rambasek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Todd E Rambasek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd E Rambasek in this video.
Dr. Todd E Rambasek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Olmsted, OH.