Dr. Todd E Rambasek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd E Rambasek?

Excellent! Kind, caring, compassionate doctor!

When I began seeing Dr Rambasek, I was off work with uncontrolled asthma & relentless serious sinus infection that was unresponsive to two sinus surgeries and multiple courses of antibiotics and steroids, even months of IV antibiotics via PICC line. He admitted me to ICU to desensitize me to an aspirin allergy, in order to get me off prednisone. Allergy testing revealed two mold allergens that had triggered the serious chronic sinus disease. Under Dr Rambasek's expert care, with allergy shots, meds, aspirin, & inhalers, I am back to work and breathing freely through both nose and lungs. I am eternally grateful for this wonderful doctor! Thank you, Dr Rambasek! The staff is magnificent, too!

Exceptional Doctor

Our son has been seeing Dr. Rambasek for a year now and I am very impressed w/the response to my concerns and his dedication to answer everyone of my questions. Dr. Rambasek is one of a handful that cares for his patients not only that but my teenage son feels well taken care of. And that's the important thing.....