Dr. Todd Rasner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Todd Rasner?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rasner at this facility. It had been five years since I had last seen an OB (my last visit w/one had been a disaster) and I developed a problem shortly after an early term miscarriage. Stupidly, I tried to stall in getting the problem looked at, until waiting was no longer an option. I called several OB's around town and none would see me for a few weeks as I was a new patient. On most calls, I couldn't even get past the receptionist. Not Dr. Rasner's office. I called and they were willing to see me the very next day. Unfortunately, the problem turned about to be bigger than just a routine miscarriage. Dr. Rasner was very kind and treated my condition with an urgency which was impressive. Here I was, a new patient that he didn't know from Adam, and he was treating me like I was his number one priority! My care involved having to go and consult with another specialist. Instead of writing me off as the other doctor's problem, Dr. Rasner continued to consult and converse with the other doctor. He provided me with the diagnostic studies I needed to get a proper diagnosis and never made me feel like I was wasting his time. And the other doctor he recommended turned out to be just as incredible as he was. It was a comfort to know that his involvement didn't end with the writing of a referral. The courtesy with which I was treated at the office was incredible. The staff was so kind and so considerate. It was one of the few times with a doctor that I felt like I really mattered as a person and not just a checklist of symptoms. I don't think a lot of doctors understand that kindness counts for an awful lot when you're going through something scary and unexpected. I intend to return to Dr. Rasner for all of my future care. I am very grateful for the way he treated me. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a patient and caring doctor.

My favorite doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I could not be happier with this doctor and the office staff. I transferred from another practice midway through my pregnancy because I felt like I was herded cattle. I saw a different doctor every visit and had no choice on who I could see. My best friend delivered three babies with Dr. Rasner. I was able to see him almost every visit. I met the other two doctors once just in case Dr. Rasner was not available when I went into labor. They were also very sweet and I would have been fine with either of them but Dr. Rasner came for my delivery even though he was not on call. It was just a great experience for my first pregnancy. I would not go any place else.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Great

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Awesome doctor any question I had he was willing to answer it

Posted on June 14th, 2014

Since moving to Jacksonville in 2008, Dr. Rasner delivered my first baby vaginally then two years later my twins vaginally. He is a fabulous doctor that has an fantastic bedside manner. He cares about how I am doing from a medical standpoint AND a personal/emotional level. I am very comfortable talking to him and trust him fully. I feel grateful to have found him. His office is busy but he never makes me feel rushed so I don't mind the wait sometimes. Other patients I have talked to in the waiting room feel the same.

Posted on March 29th, 2014

All I can say is wow! What a great experience. Everyone from the friendly face that greeted me at the window, to Dr. Rasner's nurse Myrt, and Dr. Rasner himself. Everyone was friendly and professional. After the exam, Dr. Rasner spent time with me in his office and listened to my problems. I was never rushed even though I know he was busy. My previous Gynecologist was selling me natural progesterone cream and some other hormone pills. I was paying over $200/month and I did not feel any better. Dr. Rasner changed my hormone regimen to FDA approved natural hormones and I only pay $6 month and I feel great! I am glad to see there are still honest doctors out there.

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Recent move to Jacksonville. Great experience all around. I finally felt very comfortable at a GYN office. Kudos Dr. Rasner. I won't dread my yearly exam so much.

Posted on November 24th, 2013

I was a little hesitant to see a male GYN at first, but I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Rasner. He is by far the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. He has excellent bedside manner and takes the time to answer all of your questions. Even my husband thinks he is cool. He delivered both my children, helped me through a miscarriage, and last year did a Novasure ablation to permanently stop my heavy cycles after medications did not work. You will not find a more knowledgable doctor with such a warm personality.

Best DR ever

Posted on June 15th, 2013

I love Dr Rasner I was a type 2 diabetic I had so many questions for him he always answered my questions I had to have a emergency c-section Dr Rasner took very good care of me and my baby throughout my whole pregnancy I don't think he would change coat because of someones insurance sometimes the wait time is long but it is worth it!!

Dr. Todd Rasner

Posted on May 16th, 2013

The last post I read just now inspired me to write mine. I have heen a patient of Dr. Rasner's since I was 17 I am now 22 and every time I ever needed him he has been there for me. And majority fof the time Ive been on medicaid although at times no insurance at all. But he never let any of that effect the care or treatment he has given me. From cervical ectopic pregnancy to pcos obsessive weight gain irregular periods eratic moods swings and much more Dr. Rasner is the only doctor who has ever made sure i was taken care of properly. To read the reveiw that he"switched up" the way he cared for a patient when they had switched to medicaid is ludacris and I as a patient can onestly say no matter my insurance standing have always been treated with decency respect and every time i go to see the staff at Sekine Rasner & Brock they treat me like a member of the family. I have referref a number of my friends specifically to Dr. Rasner most on medicaid and all of them thank me to this day whether he saw them through their pregnancy and delivery does their yearly exam treats them for any thing they all are happy with the treatment and care he provides. I wouldn't trust another doctor with my care my pregnancies or the delivery of my children other than him. I am and will remain TeamToddRasner. We all have a right to our opinions but perhaps some peoples opinions are based on the fact they dont agree with their diagnoses prediction or course of treatment. But I am positive Dr. Rasner would not do anything that wasnt in the best interest of his patient or their unborn child. Thank you for reading and I hope this gives you a sense of real insight on this doctor.

Prejudice and Rude

Posted on May 4th, 2013

I hope this post will help inform future patients about this doctors character! I'm am 27 yrs old and this is first pregnancy, I had hope to find a doctor that had many yrs of experiance and who would be compassionate being that this is my first pregnancy. I thought I had found that in Todd Rasner (don't dreserve the dr part). During my first visit he was very nice, I originally wanted a female doctor. But since he was so nice I decided to stick with him. Just recently I notice a change when I unexpectedly had to apply and use Medicaid. I had my using my employers insurance plan from when i found out I was expecting until about 2 months ago.That's when the tables turned and I guess to him I was no longer considered a VALUED patient! He has become very short and rude at my visits, even suggesting I may have to have a c-section (more money for him) because I'm 4'11! Not because my birthing canel can't handle it or my barely 6lb baby is to big. I will say the office staff has still remind nice and professional. I wish so bad that I could change Dr.because he don't even deserve Medicaids money! I just pray my baby and I will be fine!

Love Dr. Rasner

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Dr. Brock was actually supposed to be the dr I saw the day I delivered my baby, but she was out sick so I saw Dr. Rasner. He was amazing. He did Everything he could to get my son out and once he exhausted all possibilities, we had to go for a c/s. The surgery was over so quickly and I was meeting my son! Dr. Rasner was amazing through the whole process. I no longer live in the area, but I would recommend him. Unfortunately, some of the staff need to get a little more organized. Wait times are a little ridiculous.