Dr. Todd Rau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Rau?

Simply the BEST doctor and staff!

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr. Rau gave me my life back!!! Having lost 260 lbs 13 years ago, I needed extensive surgery to remove skin (I looked like a shar pei) and restore my body to normal. I was originally sent to Dr. Rau from my insurance company because the first two plastic surgeons I went to had botched my FIRST tummy tuck and breast lift so badly that my insurance paid for revision surgeries and subsequently removed the prior surgeons from their provider list. The surgeries I have had done by Dr. Rau since 2006: tummy tuck repair breast lift repair breast implants pubic lift (yes, really) brachioplasty thigh lift upper body lift lower body lift (what he's done for my butt is AMAZING) full face lift liposuction botox Dr. Rau is the most knowledgeable, caring, and conscientious doctors I have ever been to. He has always cared about the outcome of my surgeries as much as I have! Not only did he 'reconstruct' my disastrous body.... he made me beautiful. He is a gifted ARTIST! I have recently moved 100 miles away, but I gladly drive the distance to be taken care of by the BEST! I honestly would never see another cosmetic surgeon! I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. Rau and heard nothing but positive feedback. The staff is equally caring and always available to answer questions, calm nerves and (literally) hold your hand if that's what you need.

LOVE HIM

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Love him. I had a breast augmentation done and repaired a previous set. Dr. Rou did a beautiful job. I lovery my new breasts.

STAY AWAY

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Very rude staff. If you have extra needs stay away. They aren't patient with you. If you just do what they want and dont ask questions they are nice the minute you start asking questions you become a problem to them. I would never recomend Dr Rude I mean Rau to anyone. I also waited almost 1 hour and 30 minutes before being seen.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I had breast augmentation a little over a year ago and was not happy with the end result😢. Since day one I noticed that my breast were a little too high. I was told that after the swelling I would gradually notice the drop. I did some research on my own and found out that since I went under the muscle it could take up to a year for them to drop. We followed doctors procedures and waited patiently but resulted in no good. I cant wear a any type of dress and not to mention a bathing suit because they sit very high. I do have to say that DR rau is very knowledgeable and his staff very friendly but very overall disappointed ...

Best Surgeon Ever

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Rau made me feel like I was his only patient that day, and took time to explain my procedure in full detail. I loved how he showed me diagrams and explained step-by-step how my procedure would work. My end result honestly left me 15 years younger, and I breathed a deep sigh of relief the moment I first sat up from my hospital bed. I recommend Dr. Todd Rau to anyone, for his kindness, compassion, and careful attention.

rhinoplasty

Posted on February 1st, 2013

i had done extensive research before deciding to choose dr. rau. i talked to a few doctor friends and they all recommended him. simply he is very good at what he does. extremely attentive and always answered my questions.

I recommend Dr. Rau

Posted on October 20th, 2012

I'm very pleased with the results of my surgery and the treatment I received from his staff. I was afraid to take the step of having this procedure done because of my age. He listens and explains very well. I would honestly recommend Dr. RauI give him a 10

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

The best plastic surgeon in the area! Very professional, caring and knowledgeable. Board certified A+++ doctor. Very friendly staff.

great job

Posted on December 15th, 2011

thers is so much more work i need done just wondering if your the right doctor for the job.

Doctor's Response

Absolutely!

Breast lift

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Liked him and staff, but he did a very rushed job on my breasts. They look very messy, uneven and just not pretty. The areoles are not nice small and round. Puckered and very miss matched. Even the lift itself looks as if I have two differ breasts. They are a little higher than they were, but it was a very rushed and imprecision job. Sad

Doctor's Response

Come see me! If the final result, after all the healing is complete, is not what we desire then I will do a touch up procedure to get us both satisfied.

The best plastic surgeon in Redlands!

Posted on August 8th, 2011

Coming to Dr. Todd Rau for my lipo procedure was the best decision I've made after having tried diet and exercise to lose tummy fat for many years. First of all, Dr. Rau is a board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery which gives me assurance that I am getting the best care for my medical needs. I would never trust a plastic surgeon who is not board certified by ABPS!In addition, his staff members were caring, reassuring, friendly and very helpful! Dr. Rau himself was very, attentive, compassionate, knowledgeable, and made sure that he listened to my needs and concerns. You can expect a high degree of professionalism from Dr. Rau's office. In terms of the procedure, having a low pain threshold, I had very minimal pain with zero complication. I was able to go back to my normal activities after a week! Needless to say, I am extremely pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Rau to all my friends and family. He is a very skilled and talented surgeon!

Keep coming back

Posted on July 13th, 2010

I love my doctor and his staff. I would not have gone to any other doctor in town. He makes me feel so comfortable and is very personable. I am amazed with my results.