Dr. Todd R Reulbach Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Todd R Reulbach?

He's the MAN!

My daughter most recently had Tubes put in along with her Adenoids taken out. From the very beginning we felt very comfortable with Dr. Reulbach and how he intereacted with our baby. During surgery staff made a somewhat nerve racking process very laid back for us. They informed us throughout the surgery of how she was doing and also when the surgery was over. Most surprisingly Dr. Reulbach himself called to check on our little girl the day after, SHOCKED of his extreme kindness. 110% recommend.

Horrible doctor!!!

Do not go to this man!! He has no compassion, is condescending, looks down on you. He called my husband on the phone to tell him that he has cancer!! Not just the phone, but his cell phone while driving and kept breaking up while telling my husband something that should be said in his office. Please research your doctors to find out their ratings and reviews, but do not go to this man!!!!!!!

Great doctor in Huntersville.

Dr. Reulbach is a very competent physician who did exactly what was needed for my father to regain his hearing. He promptly achieved what others had not.

Poor bedside manner

The entire staff was wonderful. Dr. Reulbach, however, was rude and a little too arrogant. I prefer doctors who act like they care whether they really care or not.

Very unprofessional if faced with admitting fault. Everyone makes mistakes in life, but it would've been nice to have him admit he badly knicked an artery during my surgery and failed to repair it properly. Had he just been kind to me it would have made facing my now lifelong ongoing palate asymmetry and vocal issues a little bit easier to accept. He was not kind and was very dismissive.

Dr. Reulbach's manner towards my horrific arterial bleed emergency surgery 3 days after the tonsillectomy he performed on me was deplorable (bear in mind I was in my 3rd active bleed of that morning as I was wheeled into emergency surgery and during said surgery 100 cc's of blood was suctioned from my mouth and another 400 cc's from my stomach - that's a liter in itself not to mention how much I lost in the bleeding before surgery.) As was his dismissal 3 weeks later when he evaluated and scoped me and told me I had no issues and he did not need to see me again. I then gained a 2nd opinion and found that I not only have permanently bowed vocal cords which give me a hoarse raspy voice and have scar tissue, but also permanent nerve damage to my right soft palate which also has scar tissue. I had a swallow x-ray evaluation done also which confirmed the issue with my soft palate and back of tongue.

What Arrogance!!

I just can't believe how this person treated me today! I make a living by selling to Doctors thus having relationships, and speak to MANY per day. How did I pay this man today, to be treated so condescendingly?!! I agree with posts on this site: He wants to sell hearing aids. (If you do not want one, he will roll his stool closely up to you, speak loudly and slowly, and ask you WHY....like you r an idiot!) I made my appt to ask about a situation other than this. Noted by 3 ppl prior to speaking with this jerk. I already knew what HE wanted to discuss. He needs to work in the prison system. But I do not know if they even deserve this treatment! If you're reading this DR, "what goes around comes around". But you r so arrogant I'm sure you defend all of these post,( if you ever have a moment to open your eyes to see what ppl think n feel when leaving your office) SHAME on you-and May God bless your poor wife!!!

Excellent Doctor

Very personable and knowledgeable. Spent quality time. Answered all questions. Highly recommended.

Disappointed is putting it nicely. Waited for over an hour after arriving early as requested. Never called me after testing... I had to call them & after asking the same question of 3 people they answerved wrong question. Seeing a different doc now for same syptoms.... 10 days later.

quack

If you see this guy you may want to get a second opinion. He is nothing short of a quack, a flowchart doctor. He had absolutely no interest in learning what might be causing my condition. Simply unbelievable - he should not be a doctor as he doesn't care, he's just herding them in and out and selling hearing aids. I've moved on to much better.

Terrible experience!

He is very arrogant and basically told me I'd have to deal with the ringing in my ears. He spent less than 10 minutes with me, and acted as if he could care less about my condition. Very frustrated that I wasted my time and money!

Would not recommend

I had my tonsils removed in 2012 by Dr. Reulbach and would NEVER recommend him to any one. He did more damage than good and was very rude when I followed up with concerns I had from the operation. Their office messed up my appointments and he was rude to me as if it was my fault. I see from the reviews since, that things have not changed. RUN, don't walk, from this doctor. *There needs to be a negative star so I could use it for Bedside Manner.

Dr. Todd R Reulbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntersville, NC.