Dr. Todd W Rexford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd W Rexford?

Great doctor and compassionate!

He took the time to explain the colonoscopy procedure to me, and put me at ease by even praying for me.

Outstanding practioner!

Dr. Rexford isn't my primary care physician, but he did perform an endoscopy and colonoscopy on me. Prior to my procedure he came to see me, was very calming, kind and most of all said a prayer for me. After my procedure he very thoroughly explained any findings, etc. with myself and my husband. I would highly recommend Dr. Rexford to anyone seeking a new M.D.

One Super, Caring ,Fantastic Doctor and Human-Being

I have been a patient of Dr. Rexford for approximately twelve years and I have never found a more caring,compassionate, competent doctor than he is. Yes, I have had to wait to see him at times, but I know I will get the same attention from him that the person he was just with, was getting. His staff is as helpful, friendly, and caring as he is. He talks to me, not at me, being sure that I understand what he is saying and will do as he prescribes.I would, and have, recommended this excellent doctor to family and friends.His beliefs are the same as mine.

Dr. Todd W Rexford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.