Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Todd A Rhoades
Dr. Todd A Rhoades, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, IN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd A Rhoades has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Todd A Rhoades has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Todd A Rhoades has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Todd A Rhoades is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
This physician was not taking new patients, but the service allowed me to switch to him from another M.D. in the same service. He apparently resented having to see me, and was short, impatient, & rude with me, occ. inserting a softer moment but not changing his whole attitude toward me. Very uncomfortable experience. His Hippocratic oath " do no harm" was apparently forgotten, as I came away feeling like a scalded cat! No worries Doc, I will not return!
Dr Rhoades is always very caring and attentive to my concerns and never in a hurry to get me through. He always takes his time and answers all my concerns and never makes me feel that my question are stupid. Dr Rhoades and his staff are I consider the very best there is and on numerous occassions got me through some difficult times concerning my health and I am very tahnkful.
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Todd A Rhoades accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnderson Family Health Special, 1601 Medical Arts Blvd Ste 100, Anderson, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd A Rhoades, MD - Family Medicine in Anderson, IN, in this video.
Dr. Todd A Rhoades is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, IN.