Dr. Todd D Rozen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Todd D Rozen?

Headache almost gone :-)

I do not like to take any kind of medication because, I am very sensitive to them and on several occasions, it causes me more harm than good. I loved that he had a different approach. He started a series of suboccipital nerve blocks, and my headache is almost gone.

Persistent Headache

Found the right combination of meds to help me. I am now just about headache free. He never gave up on me and was extremely compassionate with me. I was honestly ready to give up and he reassured me that we'll figure this all out. And he did.

ROCKSTAR

Well regarded nationwide and worldwide. A compassionate rockstar headache specialist. Was my 71st doctor. I was having horrible headaches after being upright a few minutes. With confusion, speech problems. Prior docs dx me with dementia at 50. Just by looking at me he knew I had a spinal fluid leak.

ROCKSTAR

Wonderful Dr.

One of the most caring ,compassionate Drs. I have ever met.

I feel very fortunate to be in the care of Dr. Rozen for my migraine illness. He is a very thorough and knowledgeable migraine specialist/neurologist.

Dr. Rozen is a very good doctor. He is truly an expert in the field of headaches.

Dr. Rozen is the best physician I have ever had the good fortune to encounter for the treatment of my chronic migraines. He is incredibly intelligent and aware of any and all new and pending plus basic migraine treatments. Geisinger was very foolish to allow him to resign.

Very Respected

I like Doctor Rozen because he knows what he's talking about. Previously, I had seen another neurologist whose best advice was "Yes, you have migraines" even though I'd already been diagnosed. Dr. Rozen is always looking for a better way to manage the migraines and deal with side effects of medication. He really listens, and does ask questions. I feel like he is the only doctor I've ever seen who was actually concerned about making my migraines more manageable.

Dr. Rozen is the best migraine doctor. Very nice very helpful

An amazing, compassionate, determined doctor - he literally saved me. He is understanding and caring.