Dr. Todd A Schad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Schad?

Saved me

Dr Schad is the best Doctor I've ever had. When I needed help he's the one who saved me. He makes the right decisions and does care about his patients. I would recommend him. Excellent Doctor.

Very sad experience!

Very superficial and he does not pay attention to what you say! My baby was born at 32 week with something genetic. He died 40 days later.While pregnant there were clues that something was wrong. Bleedings, pains, high fluid and baby not moving. He left me go home in excruciating pains saying i was constipated!He did not even check for contractions! 10h later i went to ER and yes i was having contractions every 2-3 min,100%ifaced. Very dissatisfied with him and his attitude that everything it's ok when i knew something is wrong.He did not care for what i had to say. And his nurses are awful. I was in pain and she had the curage to say "we are here on Monday too" thinking she is funny...after i talk to her for a week that i am having bad pain.Said i am constipated and took her 5 days to finally say to come in. While there they did nothing. Check the baby heart beat, they did not check if i was having contractions. I kept telling her that i dont feel the baby. Doctor should read the scripts before he comes in the room. I dont want to hear everything it's ok when is not. Bad, bad, bad!

excellent OBGYN

Dr. Schadd delivered both of my daughters and I couldn't be more happier with him and his staff. He never made me feel that he was in a hurry to see another patient and answered all my questions in a way that I understood. I never thought I would feel comfortable with a male doctor, but he has changed my mind and I am very grateful to have had him as my doctor.

Wonderful and caring OB!

I have had Dr. Schad deliver all three of my children and can't say enough wonderful things about him. He's everything I'd want a doctor to be: patient, caring, concerned when you're concerned, timely, researched, and most of all...he's just a fun and nice guy! I've had three OB/GYN's before Dr. Schad and they don't even come close to how great he is.

Doctor Schad is awesome. I never feel rushed. He always makes me feel like I am his only patient during my appointment! I can't say enough great things about him!