- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd A Schneiderman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Todd A Schneiderman has the following 10 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Todd A Schneiderman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Todd A Schneiderman
Originally from the Bridgewater area, Dr. Schneiderman earned a Bachelor's degree in Biology and English at Rutgers College, and a Medical degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He completed an internship in general surgery at Brown University, followed by a year of general surgery residency at the Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, and subsequently graduated from the otolaryngology - head and neck surgery residency at the Medical University of South Carolina. He was then appointed to the academic staff as a clinical instructor in the Department of Otolaryngology at the Medical University of South Carolina. Prior to moving back to Bridgewater, Dr. Schneiderman was in practice in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Schneiderman is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and the American College of Surgeons. He is a member of the American Rhinologic Society, and has published articles in the otolaryngology and plastic surgery literature. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Schneiderman is a member of the Medical Staff at Somerset Medical Center, and on the faculty of the Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine. He is on staff at the New York Eye and Ear infirmary.