Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd C Schott has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Todd C Schott has the following 3 expertise
Showing 5 of 12
Oh my goodness, this is a doctor who should NOT be working in an emergency department. When you are taken to the ER you are under a great deal of stress, and not feeling well. To be greeted by a doctor who shows no kindness or compassion made for a terrible experience. He was abrupt, impatient and acted as though I was disturbing his day. Won't be going to St. Elizabeth's ER again, not willing to take the chance of being treated by Dr. Schott.
14 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsShawnee Mission Medical Center, 9100 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd C Schott in this video.
Dr. Todd C Schott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.