Dr. Todd A Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Shapiro?

I trust him completely!

The most empathetic, intelligent, and professional physician I have ever had.

Someone to trust

I have been seeing Dr.Shapiro for 17 years. He has had the same staff more or less the entire time. I have always been very well care for there. I am always answered and calls are prompt. I am older and desire one more baby there is no one I trust more than the good doctor and his staff to make this happen for me and my family. He is the top of the food chain in ob/gyn.

Bad Treatment

I had severe cramps since the 9th week of my pregnancy and dr. Shapiro said over the phone that it is completely normal. He never thought that I should come for a check up, even though the pain was so sever I could not function. I also hated getting advice from the secretary to put hot packs on my belly to alleviate the pain (?!). At the 17th week check up my baby was found to be dead. I don't think that anything about my pregnancy was normal. I blamed myself for not switching Dr.

the greatest dr ever

Dr. Shapiro has seen my through fertility issues and through 5 healty pregnancies...I would not go anywhere else....he has the nicest bedside manner, hangs out with you after the birth like a sincere friend...my oldest child has had tumor and cysts issues and we are out of state and he calls me back quickly and oversees her care...

One Awesome Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Shapiro. He is caring, professional, easy to talk to, listens to all my concerns, prompt call-backs for any questions and concerns from home. His entire practice, from receptionists to covering physicians, are top notch.

Love the doc, but terrible office staff

I've been going to Todd Shapiro for years, but I think I'm going to have to leave him because I can't take dealing with his office staff. He is the most wonderful doctor, but his office staff is terrible. They are rude, unattentive and and insensitive- which is not good for an ob/gyn. They don't listen. They don't answer the phone. They don't return calls. They don't give him messages. They don't call with test results. I've been going to him for 8 years, and it's just getting worse.