Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd S Shatynski has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have never felt so belittled by a doctor in my whole life. I always feel rushed and he is sooo condescending. I have been suffering with back pain for almost a year. My MRI came back with so many problems yet all he prescribes is physical therapy. I have bulging discs, spurs hitting spine, stenosis, sciatica, etc. I suffer with consistent chronic pain. He refuses to give me pain meds. He tells me to take Motrin. I have to get pain meds from my primary who just gave me a new referral to go to another doctor because my primary now thinks that this doctor has obviously been milking my insurance company for almost a year.
Emily S. I agree with you. My wife have server pain in her back from multiple disc herniation an he said the pains coming from anxiety disorders too an didn't want to give her nothing for her pain.He is a terrible Dr.an don't see him if cause you will have anxiety disorder's after leaving his office.
Todd Shatynski is the worst specialist I've ever gone to. He told me nothing was seriously wrong with me and that I had an anxiety disorder because my MRI was almost negative. I'd been in 6 months of near constant pain when I saw him, and I've now gone through 3 years of near constant pain. His diagnosis was ridiculous because there are a lot of problems that don't show up on an MRI. He shouldn't have even given me an MRI; a digital motion x-ray would have been more appropriate since I have all the signs of a ligament injury.
16 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Todd S Shatynski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCapital Region Orthopedics, 1367 Washington Ave Ste 200, Albany, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd S Shatynski in this video.
Dr. Todd S Shatynski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.