Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd A Shrader
Dr. Todd A Shrader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Shrader is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd A Shrader has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Shrader was highly recommended by another orthopedic because Dr. Shrader's speciality is hip arthroplasty. He performed hip replacement surgery on 2 close friends of mine, so I went to him with confidence and trust. I gave only 2 stars in regards to his staff but that only applies to the girl who escorts me to the examine room and writes down routine question. I don't think she is a RN. The reason I am giving her 2 stars because she always mispronounces my name after seeing the doctor several times. And when I had a post-op appt. with Dr. Shrader she scolded me when I told her I replaced the bandage I had on the incision with a clean bandage. She said I should not have removed it because it could've gotten infected. The rest of his staff, like his secretary and the women at the reception desk are quite nice and would like to give them a 4 star.
I recently had a total knee replacement with Dr Shrader. There were no surprises and I knew exactly what to expect at the hospital! My post op visit went great and I was very excited to show him my progress! The staff has been kind, courteous and very efficient! I highly recommend Dr Shrader and his staff! Next year he will be doing my other knee!
Dr. Shrader is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1990
Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
Dr. Todd A Shrader accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTorrance Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group, 23456 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 300, Torrance, CA
Dr. Todd A Shrader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.