Dr. Todd A Shrader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Shrader?

knee

great dr prompt spent time with me sad he cant do my replacement

Dr. Shrader is fantastic. This is the second encounter, for two different services, and he is 100% fantastic at what he does.

Ms.

Dr. Shrader was highly recommended by another orthopedic because Dr. Shrader's speciality is hip arthroplasty. He performed hip replacement surgery on 2 close friends of mine, so I went to him with confidence and trust. I gave only 2 stars in regards to his staff but that only applies to the girl who escorts me to the examine room and writes down routine question. I don't think she is a RN. The reason I am giving her 2 stars because she always mispronounces my name after seeing the doctor several times. And when I had a post-op appt. with Dr. Shrader she scolded me when I told her I replaced the bandage I had on the incision with a clean bandage. She said I should not have removed it because it could've gotten infected. The rest of his staff, like his secretary and the women at the reception desk are quite nice and would like to give them a 4 star.

Very happy total knee replacement patient

I recently had a total knee replacement with Dr Shrader. There were no surprises and I knew exactly what to expect at the hospital! My post op visit went great and I was very excited to show him my progress! The staff has been kind, courteous and very efficient! I highly recommend Dr Shrader and his staff! Next year he will be doing my other knee!

I saw him for a second opinion and he spent a lot of time with me and talked about all the options. His advice has so far worked well for me and I recommend him.

Full knee replacement

Highly recommend this Dr. Diagnosed, explained, done... no issues. Great bedside manner. Top notch care.