Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd B Soifer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Todd B Soifer has the following 12 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Fractures
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Todd B Soifer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
On the positive side, it was easy to schedule an appointment. As for the rest, my experience mirrored the bad experience that the previous reviewer talked about. I also found the place to be an assembly line and X-Rays were taken prior to the doctor seeing me. A diagnosis could not be determined based on the X-Rays. The staff did not appear interested in helping me with the next steps in the process. I came out of there knowing no more than when I entered.
I got an X-ray before Dr.Soifer saw me. It seemed to be standard procedure. I should have been seen first and then maybe I would not have needed an x ray. After diagnosing that I might have a tendon and ligament problem in my hand, the Dr put on a brace on each hand without asking me if I wanted it. The brace did not even fit properly. The Dr. was abrupt and had a poor bedside manner. The office was like an assembly line in a factory. I would not go back to this facility again!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
29 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1989
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Todd B Soifer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKings Highway Orthopaedc Associates, 3131 Kings Hwy Ste C11, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Todd B Soifer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.