Dr. Todd J Sontag Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Todd J Sontag?

Dr. Todd Sontag

Exceptional Doctor that shows great care and personal attention to patients. The staff is awesome and very courteous and efficient. If there is ever a pleasurable experience to see a doctor ... this is it! Highly recommend!

Trying to get medicine refills is like trying to pull teeth without nova cane. They make it difficult and you have to come in and see them constantly to get refills. You also have to wait quite a bit when you have your appointment. I find the doctor to be anti medicine. It's hard to get in when you are sick, usually they schedule a week out which is outrageous!

Really kind doctor

I am happy that Dr. Kovats brought in Dr. Sontag as a partner. Very compassionate and intelligent. Staff is amazing also.

Glad I finally found him!

Such a joy to have found this doctor. I bring my entire family here. Always very pleasant. Offers natural alternatives when appropriate which I really appreciate!

So happy to have found Dr. Sontag. Not a pill pusher- tells it like it is and really encourages lifestyle change over medications.

Best experience I have had at a doctor's office.

Great doctor and staff

Takes time to listen- never feel rushed. Office staff is super friendly. He does it all- you won't be referred out for everything!

I was very pleased.

It was my first visit and I really liked Dr. Sontag. I work in the healthcare field so I tend to be pickier than most. I'm happy to find a new PCP that I feel comfortable with. His MA was great too. Nice office, nice helpful staff.

Caring physician

Dr. Sontag was referred to me by another physician I was seeing for a foot issue, while at this office I made a comment that I wish I had a family physician who was as committed to my general Heath. He gave me some names and I choose Dr. Sontag from the names he gave me. I was shocked how thorough my first visit was, he asked me many questions and listened to all my concerns. Finally I have found a family physician who is interested in my general Heath and issues that arise. Being a retired navy nurse I can say finally a doc who cares.

Dr Sontag is Awesome & A Welcome Addition to the office of Dr Kovats

Dr Sontag is very friendly & showed a genuine interest in getting to know me & my medical history. His focus was on both getting me well from my present illness (flu) & on keeping me healthy in the future. I would definitely request to see him again when the need arises.

An amazing doctor

I have been with many doctors over the years and never have I had such an amazing physician as Dr. Sontag. He listens more than any doctor I have had and always takes his time to answer all of my questions. Staff is very friendly. I have sent many friends to him and all have had the same experience.