Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd D Tillmanns has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Todd D Tillmanns has the following 2 expertise
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Dr. Todd D Tillmanns has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Todd D Tillmanns is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 133
I have waited a while to write, but feel I do owe it to the readers so they can choose their care. A large mass was found on my lower right side. It turned out to be cancer. Upon a visit to Dr. Tillmanns, he proceeded to tell me that he wanted to take out this large mass. He got a piece of paper with a female body on it and drew a pencil line from stem to stern and said there would be an incision made. He also said that he would be taking out my bladder and part of my rectum to get to this mass - with the hopes of putting them back in. He presented me a paper I had to sign saying that if they didn't go back in place, I was accepting of that. He then told me that he was going on vacation the next day and wanted me in surgery the day he got back! I was horrified and had my share of questions. He got pretty angry at me and said, "Are you going to tell me how to do my job?" So, surgery was scheduled, but I later cancelled. The next day, I called MDAnderson and sent my tests and records to them. They immediately scheduled an appointment for me and I actually went to Texas to see what they had to say. They said they had dealt with Dr. Tillmanns patients before and rolled their eyes. They said I would certainly lose those organs if he did what he suggested. I went through chemo and radiation at MDAnderson and it shrank the tumor into oblivion! And, I kept those organs! I am cancer free. I owe my health to MDAnderson and the fine doctors there.
22 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Todd D Tillmanns accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd D Tillmanns, MD - Gynecologic Oncology in Memphis, TN, in this video.
Dr. Todd D Tillmanns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.