Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd D Turner
Dr. Todd D Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boulder, CO, with other offices in Boulder, CO and Boulder, CO . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Turner is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Poudre Valley Hospital and Porter Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd D Turner has 3 locations
1136 Alpine Ave Ste 205
Boulder, CO 80304
4800 Riverbend Rd Ste 200
Boulder, CO 80301
4800 Riverbend Rd Ste 200
Boulder, CO 80301
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd D Turner has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.<br>Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Todd D Turner has the following 8 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
Dr. Todd D Turner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd D Turner - Posted on November 19th, 2015
I was in need of a second opinion from another physician in Boulder- a physician who was way overbooked with clients, chatty and not focused, and would have a month or two follow up appointment. I went to see Dr. Turner- reviewed information, found first physician was in error, and was able to get me the correct care needed- spent as much time as necessary and answered all questions.
Dr. Turner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Todd D Turner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Todd D Turner
Dr. Turner is board certified in infectious diseases and internal medicine. He has particular expertise in bacterial resistance, including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcal (MRSA) infections. He came to the Beacon Center for Infectious Diseases from Washington, D.C., where he was in private practice for two years after completing his Fellowship in Infectious Diseases at George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Turner received Bachelors degrees in biochemistry and molecular biology, as well as psychology, from Dartmouth College. His medical degree is from the University of Louisville in Kentucky. Dr. Turner and his wife fell in love with Colorado on their initial visit to our state and have plans to raise their family in the Boulder area. In his free time, Dr. Turner enjoys hiking, playing golf, skiing and snowboarding.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Todd D Turner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boulder, CO.