Dr. Todd Viccione Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Todd Viccione?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

The best dr. I ever had. Listens well and is open to new ideas by working with his patients . Very understanding and patient.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr Viccione is a great pcp. I have been his patient since his residency at RI hospital in 1997. I highly recommend him because he goes above and beyond what any other Dr I've seen has.

He's baaack!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

For those of you who don't know yet Dr Viccione is in the house...a new one. His new location is at Chartercare Medical at 1407 S County Trail and the phone is 401-471-6406. Thanks to Dr Viccione for being the caring and compassionate doctor he is...others should take note. He is a rare gem that puts his patients first.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Todd Viccione for 13+ years very pleased with his care the best Doctor I've had most my adult life sad to see him leave Coastal medical But Today I found out where he is practicing again so I'm very very Happy Just awaiting to reach him and make my appointment to see him again so Relieved.... Don't know what I would do with out him Awsome Guy and Best Doctor in my opinion!!!!

Patient

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I'm hoping Dr. Viccione will contact us when he opens his practice, if anyone hears anything please post here. Dr. Viccione has been my doctor for about ten years and I couldn't ask for a better doctor .

Wonderful PCP

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I have seen many doctors and have several chronic problems. Dr. V has saved my life! He is a wonderful and caring physician. I hope he continues to practice locally.

A rare gem of a doctor...

Posted on March 6th, 2016

After seeing almost 50 general practitioners, specialists, and everything inbetween, I was lucky enough to have found Dr Viccione. That was almost 15 yrs ago and I haven't seen another doctor since. He is kind, patient, understanding, and compassionate, not to mention brilliant. He always listens with total respect and consideration to what I have to say. Great doctor, beautiful soul.

Dedicated practioner

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I have been a professional in the health care field for years and as a patient of Dr Viccione I have had complete trust in him as my doctor. He is very willing to work with me as a partner in my health care decisions. I hope that you have room for me moving forward.

Relocation?

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr.Viccione has been a trusted and valued doctor for me the past 10+ years. Very much welcome any information regarding a presumed new location

THE BEST PRIMARY MD I'VE EVER HAD!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

BEST MD I HAVE HAD IN 72 YRS. I HAVE MULTITUDE OF PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES, AND DR VICCIONE HAS BEEN MY GREATEST PHYSICIAN. I AM SO UPSET THAT HE HAS RELOCATED AND HIS OFFICE WILL NOT GIVE ME A NEW WAY IN WHICH TO CONTACT HIM! WHERE IS HE???????????????????????

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Outstanding doctor, very helpful and caring for his patients well being.

Best of the Best

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Dr. Viccione has been my PCP since 1998, he is absolutely fantastic. One of the best doctors I have ever had contact with.