3.0

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Welliver?

Rude, dismissive...terrible bedside manner!

I had to go to Dr. Welliver for what turned out to be a bad yeast infection, and he was absolutely the rudest doctor I've encountered. Not only was he unkind and dismissive, he actually handed my fiance a flashlight to hold while giving me a pelvic exam! I mean, are you kidding me? This is not a treasure hunt; how completely unprofessional and embarrassing! Also, the pelvic exam even proved unnecessary, as he said afterwards that he "knew" it was a yeast infection. Avoid this doctor at all costs if you don't want a similar experience.

RUN — If you have more than a common cold!

I saw Dr. Welliver on several occasions in 2010. I had multiple MAJOR issues going on that greatly affected my mobility and had an incredible amount of pain. He told me and my husband that it was simply depression and that there was nothing "physically wrong" with me. He referred me to a neurologist locally and between the two of them determined everything was going very wrong with me because of depression. WHAT A JOKE!!! I decided after quite sometime, before Dr Welliver went out of practice in Loxahatchee, that I had to seek care elsewhere. It was VERY apparent that I was slowly becoming disabled physically. It turned out that my spinal cord was compressed so severely that having surgery itself would be life threatening. Five surgeons including a major clinic specializing in spinal surgery turned me down for treatment. It took yet another year and at the cost of my career, my ability to be employed (permanently), and becoming disabled, I finally found the right team of doctors to do the surgery. After two surgeries and a couple of weeks in ICU, I no longer have a compressed spinal cord. However, I am now permanently disabled and my spine still has to have another surgery at some time in the future. As for me, this doctor affected me in ways I can never fully recover from and I am only in my early 40s!

The Best Doctor in South FL

Dr Welliver is the best doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. He is very focused on detail and is very into doing what is best for each patient. I have never had a doctor that cares so much about my overall health.

Dr. Todd A Welliver is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Dr. Todd A Welliver Is this you?