Dr. Todd B Whitsitt Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Todd B Whitsitt?

Great Dr. very caring. My husband and I both had him as our Cardioligist and always got the best treatment there is. He is a great Dr. and a very special person.

He seemed to skip over certain concerns of my asending aorta anuerysm. The MRI reading of asending anurysm size was grosley wrong. He did not have a MRI done on my second abdominal anurysm I mentioned to him. He seemed to be a nice friendly doctor but just showed no concern of the aneurysms size. I had a second MRI and it showed the size of anuerysm to be .4 CM larger than the reading done at the RMHC.

blew me off

missed my need for pacemaker; diagnosed by a PA in Boulder within 10 minutes

disappointed

I expected a bit more compaction well at least more than zero when trying to explain why I was in his office and he sugar coated a concern of mine when I clearly knew that my concern can be much more serious than what he was telling me and what I known my results from a prior test to be. It is a horrible practice to make a patient feel like you think they are idiots by giving them basic untruths and if some are sitting on there doctors every word, our lives are now at steak because we really don't know whats going on. Teach this doctor to give his patients all the information to make informed decisions and he should make better decisions on the care. I will not be returning to him, ever

Dr. Todd B Whitsitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.