Dr. Todd T Wilke Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Todd T Wilke?

Mark Moccia- Patient

Dr. Wilke is sensative to patient needs. He is an important person to people who take their illness seriously.

Dr. Wilke is good because he mentioned how when there may be a problem with voices . The way he described it was very right. I notice a couple things better since the last time I have met with him and that is first my temple areas are filling in. My reading, writing and potentials are much stronger. He also supported the idea about taking vitamins as a vitamin not as a medicine. It made me feel secure about how to view the choice.

The office visit is friendly and we are both on the same page. Some issues about disorders are explained and I get the attention and aid in helping the sympton. The overexertion with Dr. Wilke is good too because I know what is going to half happen when I see him the next visit: I know what to expect! I can start to put to gether my whole medicaiton plan from vitamnis, anti-psychotics, to home cooking. I know by the time in the next six months I can be off of the vitamins because my vegatable, fruits and habits are really better. I'm happy because I'm gaining weight and I do not hurt no more. The coffee intake is .25 coffee and .75 water. so it's the new day Frapuccino!!