Dr. Todd A Williams Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Williams?

Did not listen to my concerns

I have been seeing Dr. Williams for years. I do not feel like he listens to me and my concerns. I had some tests run that the doctor I saw in another state was very concerned about...He discounted them and I recently had to have them run again because we were concerned about how often I get pneumonia related to GERD. I missed 1 appt. that I did not get notified about...it had been months. They charged me and didn't call me to reschedule...just left a message. I am looking for a new doctor who will listen to me. I am a medical professional myself...so I am not uninformed!

Tests

Do not expect to get prompt test results and do not expect to be able to talk to the doctor about the results. This is a no questions answered office and the doctor will not talk to you directly. They are quick witht he test but getting the results is extremely poor.