Dr. Todd Woollen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Todd Woollen?

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Cres more about appearances and what he wants, rather than what is good for the patient.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Woollen a couple months ago and couldn't ask for a better doctor. His bedside manner was wonderful and he is very knowledgable. His diagnosis was accurate and I recovered very quickly. The staff at his office were very plesant as well. I will definately be going back to see him when I need medical care, and have recommended him to my family and friends.

Todd A. Woollen MD

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I dont usually like switching doctors but, when my last doctor left our clinic and Todd A. Woollen took me as a patient, the only hard part about this was getting used to a different face greating me kindly every time I walked into his office. The easiest part was feeling comfortable with Dr. Woollen and his treatments. I was half way through my pregnancy when he took over and he did a wonderful job getting up to speed with my needs. If there was a longer wait time, to me it was worth the wait. His nurses are very helpful too. So, would i recommend my doctor to others? I sure would. Thanks Dr. Woollen, you a truely a great doctor! Keep up the good work!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Dr. Woollen is very intelligent, spent time with me as a patient to address my concerns, Dr. Woollen was my OB doctor, I was very happy with him, very knowledgable about problems that came up during my pregnancy, I continue to see him as my family physician, I trust his opinion, diagnosis and treatments.

Posted on November 17th, 2015