Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tolani F Abdulkadir
Dr. Tolani F Abdulkadir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Abdulkadir is affiliated with UPMC St Margaret, UPMC Passavant and Westmoreland Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tolani F Abdulkadir has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Tolani F Abdulkadir has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tolani F Abdulkadir - Posted on October 7th, 2008
Dr. Abdulkadir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Ahmadu Bello University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Tolani F Abdulkadir Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tolani F Abdulkadir's office for more information.
821 N Eutaw St Ste 209 Baltimore, MD : (410) 225-8991
Locations & DirectionsMARYLAND GENERAL WOMENS HEALTH, 821 N Eutaw St Ste 209, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Tolani F Abdulkadir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.