Dr. Tom R Demeester Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tom R Demeester?

the best doctor

Dr. DeMeester saved my life almost 15 years ago when I was 38 years old and diagnosed with stage three esophageal cancer. I underwent a 15 hour surgery for esophegectomy with colon interposition. It was a grueling procedure with complications in that I ended up with perononitus. I spent three months at USC getting massive doses of antibiotics and nearly a month on a ventilator. Dr. DeMeester had the most compassionate bedside manner imaginable and he came to see me each and everyday. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am to Dr. DeMeester and everyone at USC. It has been challenging and difficult at times since then, but I have no doubt that I would not be here today to watch my children grow up if it wasn't for the dedication and expertise of Dr. DeMeester.

I would not be alive had it not been for Dr. Tom Demesster discovering congenital abnormalities!