Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tom P Floyd has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 7
Si far we have been very pleased with our experience with Dr. Floyd. Our entire family has seen him for an initial well visit, and my husband was adjusted by him with good results. We brought our newborn in for a checkup as well, and was please with his exam. He does not push vaccinations (does not even offer them) and I was happy with his ability to look at the PATIENT and not just the growth chart to see if a child is healthy (we have one petite daughter who has always been "underweight" on the chart, but she just follows her own curve. Haven't needed him to diagnose anything yet, so I can't comment on that, but I look forward to his imput on non-traditional remedies to illnesses that arise. So glad we will have options besides just rounds of antibiotics :)
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Tom P Floyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVisiting Physicians Association, 2205 Jolly Rd Ste B, Okemos, MI
Dr. Tom P Floyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okemos, MI.