Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clarence H Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 31
Drug seekers stay out and this practice could be Better . But waiting for those seeking meds to just get high or sale slows down the wait for real patients. They will not give you what u are seeking. They want real patients seeking to care for their health issues .SUsan and DR K are the back bone to this practice and Keri is the most amazing person with a heart on this staff !!!! She is my go to when I just need a shoulder to check on happenings with test results and paperwork!!!
I took my son here to see a NP he has Kyphrosis and the NP we seen name was Carol she was extremely RUDE to say the least plus wanted to see about him getting referred to a heart Dr. for his varicose veins this stupid lady says to me "You do not go to heart Drs for varicose viens" I said "REALLY" is that why my heart Dr does? She stated that she had never heard of such a thing and refused to refer him to a heart Dr. In the meantime she said she had scolosis and she was not DEAD yet and really did not see no sense in him being referred for that because, it was not that bad really, my son is 18 yrs old do not tell me its not that bad when he had been seen by Cinncinati Childrens and was talking surgery at that time when we decided to move back to Indiana I will NEVER see this place again
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Clarence H Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClarence H Thomas Family Practice, 6021 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Clarence H Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.